Some Key Dates this Term:
Some exciting things coming up this term include…
- Bike Ed Regional Finals Wednesday 24th October. Congratulations to those students who made the team!
- The Year 2 Sleepover is taking place on Thursday 25th October.
- The Prep Zoo Excursion then follows on Friday 26th October.
- The Year 5 Melbourne Camp runs from Wednesday 7th November to Friday 9th November.
- Year 1 and 2 will visit the Museum on the 7th November.
- The P-2 Swimming Program starts Week 4 this term.
- The Year 4 Bike Ed Program, the Soiree, the HPV trip to Maryborough and of course the Year 6 Graduation just to name a few!
- Please also remember we have a Pupil Free Day coming up on Monday 5th November, before the Melbourne Cup Day Public Holiday on Tuesday 6th November. Students are NOT expected at school on these days and the school will be closed.