Welcome back to the start of the 2019 school year

Welcome back to the start of the 2019 school year. I hope you all had an enjoyable relaxing summer break. We had an excellent start to the school year, with the children settling into their new classes very well. The Prep children arrived wide eyed and raring to go. They have settled in very quickly. I am sure this is as a result of the excellent Kinder to School transition program last year. Thanks to all the parents, the Kindergarten staff and our KPS staff that were involved.

We would like to give a special thank you to Sharon Mitchell for doing such a fabulous job replacing me as principal in 2018. Sharon loved working here at KPS and I really appreciated hearing all the positive feedback from both her and the staff.

. I hope you all had an enjoyable relaxing summer break. We had an excellent start to the school year, with the children settling into their new classes very well. The Prep children arrived wide eyed and raring to go. They have settled in very quickly. I am sure this is as a result of the excellent Kinder to School transition program last year. Thanks to all the parents, the Kindergarten staff and our KPS staff that were involved.

Nathan Pirouet

Principal

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.